DB Realty, India’s fastest growing real estate and hospitality conglomerate, has announced that it is developing Orchid OZONE – India’s biggest mall with over 2.5 million sq. ft
at Dahisar, North Mumbai. Being built with an investment of USD 175 million (Rs. 700 crore), the mall promises to transform the sector by ushering the Next Level of international benchmarks in the Indian retail industry.
DB Realty has already roped in prime anchor tenants such as Pantaloons, Hypercity and Shoppers Stop. Orchid Ozone will be a complete and unique retail experience spread over 1.6 million sq. ft for urban shoppers. In addition, it will also comprise of luxurious lifestyle and entertainment choices such as:
* Mystifying Water themed atrium by Wet Design Inc, USA
* A 20-screen megaplex theatre
* A 125 room boutique hotel
* A 50,000 sq. ft kids â€˜play & care’ zone
* Travolators to connect shoppers seamlessly from one level of the mall to the other.
* Large food courts offering world cuisine that overlook the scintillating water themed atriums
Mr. Asif Balwa, Director, DB Realty, stated: “DB Realty foresees a dramatic shift in the Indian retail scenario. As current retail formats within cities become cluttered, urban families will want to explore â€˜on-the-periphery’ suburbs to experience a global lifestyle destination. Keeping this shift in mind, we designed the Orchid Ozone Mall
at Dahisar. Urbanities can not only shop here to their heart’s content, but can experience a completely relaxed shopping and entertainment environment similar to global cities. DB Realty is focused on raising the benchmarks across all realty verticals and we are confident that India’s biggest global mall – Orchid Ozone – will lead the way in ushering that change.”
The project is scheduled to be ready by the end of the last quarter of 2009.
Source India PRwire
please read comments for the latest information
How People Arrived Here:
- dahisar check naka shifting, dahisar check naka shifting news, when will the dahisar toll naka shift